Lush Prawn & Mango Salad
Food doesn't get any fresher or more tastier than this.
You can pimp this up as much as you like, (chopped strawberries, blueberries and avocado would all work well).
Here's what you need:
- 12 medium - large king prawns
- 2 mangoes chopped or slivers
- juice of 2 limes and some zest
- 1 lemon grass stalk, chopped
- a good handful of rocket leaves
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- 8 - 10 cashews toasted & chopped
- 3 - 4 lime wedges
1) Peel and clean the prawns, leaving the tails on or whip them off
2) (the dressing) Mix the lime juice, zest, chopped lemongrass stalk, sea salt and pepper together
3) Peel and slice mangoes into slivers or choppedcubes.
4) Place rocket onto a plate/bowl, top with mango and prawns
5) Drizzle with dressing, top with chopped cashew nuts and a squeeze of lime
This is a great anytime food, but would work well if you were stuck for lunch ideas. Pre-prepare and take it with you to work etc. Recipe will serve 3 - 4 people.
Let me know if you love it as much as I do.
My online coaching programmes are all about good honest real food and I have created a simple to follow and non confusing approach to food and fitness that is helping clients from all over the world achieve amazing results.
Coach @ KEBOfit
Not ready to commit? No problem, you can get 20 Awesome Kettlebell Workouts that you can follow from home here >> http://www.kebofit.com/